Dubai alone accounts for a Pakistani population of 400,000.

dating site love united arab emirates 2016-88

There are also smaller populations of Pakistani expatriates from other countries who live and work in the UAE, such as British Pakistanis A large skilled and semi-skilled Pakistani workforce contributes to the UAE economy.

Around 20% of Pakistanis are white-collar professions, and the remaining 80% are involved in the blue-collar industry.

Concerned about privacy issues associated with online dating? With our ‘Play Invisible’ feature on, you can show your profile only to those you liked.

You can also visit other user profiles anonymously.

While the snow was cause for celebration in Ras Al Khaimah, in Dubai on Friday hail and gale force winds ripped through the city, toppling a crane on the main motorway and sparking a fire that injured one person and destroyed three cars, local media reported.

While parts of the Tour of Dubai cycling race were cancelled as a precaution, the extreme weather appears to be over, with clear skies and temperatures of around 10 degrees expected in Ras Al Khaimah for the next few days.

The inland area is mostly desert with a few oases, and the barren Hajar Mountains run through the country.

The UAE has a dry climate with very high temperatures and humidity in the summer. Relative to its size and oil wealth, the UAE has a small population, estimated at 2,624,000 in 1997.

These subcultures were economically, politically, and socially interdependent, creating a common culture and social identity.

The UAE shares significant aspects of its culture with neighboring Arab countries and the larger Arab culture. The UAE covers 32,278 square miles (83,600 square kilometers) and is located on the Arabian (Persian) Gulf.

They decide whether you are qualified to join the Luxy community or not.